European Single Girder Overhead Crane Design
European Single Girder Overhead Crane is characterized by more reasonable structure and higher strength steel as a whole, designed based on international standard: FEM (Europe), DIN (Germany), ISO(International), used together with CD1 model MD1 model electric hoist as a complete set.
Lifting capacity: 1 ton to 20 tons
Span is 7.5m-28.5m
Working grade is A3-A4
Working temperature is -25-40 degrees Celsius
European Single Girder Overhead Crane is widely used in plants, warehouses, material stocks to lift goods, it is prohibited to use the equipment in the combustible, explosive or corrosive environment.
European Single Girder Overhead Crane Features
1) European overhead cranes have small dimension, light dead weight, compared with traditional cranes
2) Low headroom, save space, increases effective working space of workplace
3) Save start investment for new plant, the saved space can for long-term heating, air conditioning and other maintenance-free
4) A variety of patterns meet customers’ needs
5) Sub-assembly characteristic are tested before assembly
6) Emergency stop system, current overload protection system, excellent exchange ability for parts and components
7) Saves electricity specifications