Mobile jib crane safety operation rules
1. The Mobile jib crane operation, parking, driving should be keep a safe distance from pit or trench.
2. The Mobile jib crane operation should be placed on a flat and solid ground, the body tilt can not exceed the provisions of the local value.
3. The Mobile jib crane arm should be placed on the bracket, the hook should hang on the lanyard and tighten the hook.
4. Before the start should support the legs; after lifting, please place the rotary arm on the bracket then put away the legs.
5. Should lock the clutch lever during operation.
6. The fuselage and hanging from the overhead wire should be greater than the minimum safe distance.
7. The movements should be slow, not emergency braking, should check arm deflection when approaching full load.
8. If Mobile jib crane walking with hanging objects, the hanging objects should be located in front of the crane, and shall not be too high from the ground, the weight shall not exceed the allowable weight of 2/3, slow driving.