Crane Structure Assembly procedure
Assembly refers to the pairing and assembly before welding. Between the parts with manual welding or gas welding to locate the each parts, according to different steel plate thickness, weld joint length is different, the thicker steel, the longer weld joint, the smaller weld spacing.
For example, the Single girder overhead crane main beam assembly, the procedures are as follows
1. Build platform: assembly must be carried out on the platform; platform requirements: flatness ≤ 1/1000
2. Put the web flat on the platform, locate the palce of longitudinal reinforcement bar, and welding, usually double-sided intermittent welding
3. Put the Cover-Plate on the platform, mark the position line of rib plate and web plate.
4. Weld the ribs plate to cover-Plate according to line, apply manual and CO2 spot welding
5. Weld main and aux web plate on cover plate, will be "π" shape beam
6. Weld the , and sprayed anti-rust primer.
7. Put the lower cover plate and amrk the line, hang the π-shaped beam on it; weld internal weld joint
8. Weld four main seams (submerged arc welding) and other seams (gas shielded welding).
9. Correction. Generally, VSR will be used for large components, main girder shall be 0.9-1.4S/1000 camber.