Industrial overhead crane power supply line requirements
Most of Industrial overhead crane lifting mechanism, operating mechanism are driven by a motor, which requires increased safety awareness of electricity. Industrial overhead crane power supply line safety requirements are:
1. Design and installation cables should combine with the Industrial overhead crane operating ambient temperature, power, size to choose the appropriate current carrying cable.
2. The main slide wire should be used feeder wire line, 380V AC, it should set a zero line, carry out a good job of grounding protection.
3. The bare slip line on one side of driver's cabin, should be equipped with safety devices to avoid accidents.
4. When Industrial overhead crane overhaul, the lighting power supply should be within the safe voltage range.
5. If the Industrial overhead crane is powered by naked slide line, ensure its smooth, no corrosion, the relay pressure is sufficient, good conductivity.
6. The signal and lighting power lines should be connected before the power switch, so that even power off, it also can give lighting and signaling alarm.