Overhead traveling crane brake precautions
Overhead traveling crane brake notes are as follows:
1. Emergency stop safety brake distance: adjust the brake mechanism, it is better that make sure the sliding distance is about 200mm after power off.
2. Crane traveling brake adjustment should ensure both ends of the overhead traveling crane motor to keep synchronize.
3. The reasons for the brake disc beating: brake disc bending; locking bolts loose; bearing of motor, reducer clearance is too large.
4. The adjustment of overhead traveling crane brake: Check there is no damage on the pusher, brake pads, check there is no gap between the brake pads, brake drum; adjust the travel distance of screw and brake pads, brake drum and pump stroke; adjust the spring so that spring force does not weaken, ensure when the pump is running, brake pads and brake drum distance is better of 3mm.
5. Overhead traveling crane can not speed control: check whether the intermediate relay operate normally; check the stalls contactor work normally; check whether the resistance box has disconnection or not; check whether the PLC has signal output or not.