The manner when electric overhead crane lift dangerous goods
When electric overhead crane lift dangerous goods, such as explosives, liquid hydrogen tanks and other dangerous goods, must be carried out in strict accordance with the relevant technical standards, need to pay attention to a few issues:
1. The electric overhead cranes for lifting dangerous goods should meet the special requirements for lifting dangerous goods in terms of working level, explosion-proof and anti-corrosion, so as to ensure safe operation and avoid accidents.
2. In the process of lifting dangerous goods, the electric overhead crane movement should be stable and gentle when lifting and lowering. It is forbidden to move too much to avoid turbulence.
3. When lifting dangerous goods, should take protective measures to ensure that accidents, such as loose binding.
4. For the characteristics of dangerous goods, should prepar fire extinguishers and escape passages at the job site, and develop emergency hazard plans in peacetime to ensure rapid response in the event of an accident.
5. The electric overhead crane drivers should have a certificate of employment and corresponding qualifications, take protective measures when working, such as preparing gas masks, wearing insulated overalls, etc.