Manual Chain Hoist
The manual chain hoist is a manual portable lifting device for loading and unloading goods, it is specially suitable for lifting goods where no power supply. The chain hoist can be attached to a trolley of any type as a traveling chain hoist.It is widely used for monorail overhead conveying system, hand traveling crane, jib crane in factories, mines, farms, construction sites, wharves, docks and warehouses for installation of equipment, etc.
The chain hoist are made of steel and equipped with mechanical brake, the chains with different lengths are available on demand.Superior design top hook, grade 80 Head-treated galvanized alloy load Chain, resists abrasion and wear while minimizing chain weight. Reinforced double pawl brake system and larger diameter. Pawl springs ensure reliable brake.
Manual Hoist Feature
1. Safe and reliable, durable
2. Good performance, easy maintenance
3. Great toughness, small volume, light weight, easy carry
4. High strength, strong structure, good appearance
5. Lifting goods without power supply area
6. Seal type caged ball bearings on load sprocket
7. Standard Interchangeable parts
8. Overload protected hoist
9. Reasonable Pulling force to rated capacity
10. Each lever hoist is tested at 1.5times of the rated capacity
|load Capacity (ton)||0.5||1.0||1.5||2||3||5||10||20|
|Lifting Height (M)||2.5||2.5||2.5||3||3||3||3||3|
|Proof Load (ton)||0.75||1.5||2.25||3||4.5||7.5||12.5||25|
|Distance of two hooks (mm)||255||306||368||444||486||616||700||1000|
|Hand Chain Force (n)||221||304||343||314||343||383||392||392|
|Number of Chains (row)||1||1||1||2||2||2||4||8|
|Lifting chain diam (mm)||6||6||8||6||8||10||10||10|
|Extra weight per m of extra lift (kg)||1.7||1.7||2.3||2.5||3.7||5.3||9.7||19.4|
Please leave your message,We will contact you soon!